Mercy to Hold Educational Programs
February 5th, 2018
Mercy Clinic Four Rivers will be offering free community education programs in February, March and April. All programs will be held in the second floor conference room from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Mercy Medical Building South (901 Patients First Drive).
They will be offering education on the following topics:
- A New Approach to Hip Surgery
- Dispelling the Myths of Post-Surgical Care
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness and 80 by 2018
- A to Z in Eye Disease
- Acid Reflux on the Influx?
- The Aging Process: What’s normal and what’s not? (I NEED THIS ONE!)
- Diabetes – What’s New?
- Treatment Options for Chronic Vein Pain