- www.HealthCare.gov – Have you been uninsured for the last 6 months and cannot find coverage? Let Ming Insurance help you first but if we are unsuccessful, this website has just been established to help assist people with information and possible state and federal programs.
- www.NAHU.org – NAHU, or The National Association of Health Underwriters, is a national organization that has the most up to date legislative information regarding healthcare reform.
- http://insurance.mo.gov/ & http://difp.mo.gov/– Missouri Department of Insurance home page.
- http://www.insurance.mo.gov/consumer/faq/lhfaqs.htm – Frequently asked questions regarding group continuation coverage, individual coverage and Medicare supplements.
- http://www.dol.gov/ebsa – U.S. Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administration. See facts on COBRA, Compliance, Forms, Eligibility, etc. There is a lot of information on this site so if you need help, call us!
- http://www.dss.mo.gov/mhd/index.htm – Missouri’s HealthNet for Kids program (formerly called MC+ for Kids).
- http://www.themedicineprogram.com/ – The Medicine Program – This is a giveaway program for prescription drugs if you qualify.
- http://www.cms.hhs.gov/creditablecoverage/ – Employers can use this site to see if their group health plan qualifies as creditable coverage for Part D. It also gives information on notification, who’s required to file forms, etc.
- http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/ – Helps determine if you will be eligible for a subsidy on the Federal Exchange.