We are licensed and certified with top rated insurance companies. These companies offer a variety of plans from medical and prescription coverage to ancillary plans like final expense insurance.
- Cancer Insurance
- Final Expense Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part D Plans
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Supplemental Income Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
If you are interested in any of these plans, please contact our office at
(636) 583-1509 or 1-877-646-4736, and you can speak with a trained, licensed and certified sales agent.
Welcome to Medicare & You 2018
Medicare’s goal is to make it easy for you to get the highest quality health care at the most affordable price. Medicare is transforming itself from a program which simply pays the bills to a program which actively supports a high quality health care system.
What do we mean by a high quality health care system? It’s a system that does the following:
- Rewards providers for quality and efficiency
- Uses objective standards to determine quality and efficiency
- Communicates using an interconnected, computerized health information network, so providers can get a comprehensive view of the patient securely and without delay
- Offers consumers complete, objective, easily accessible information, so they can make solid decisions about their own health care based on quality and price
Medicare shares quality information about providers in your area at www.medicare.gov.
In addition, this “Medicare & You” handbook is another way Medicare is working to make sure you have reliable information to help you make good health care decisions.
Throughout this handbook, we have information about how you can get the most out of your Medicare, including Medicare health and prescription drug plan choices and coverage, how to protect yourself and Medicare from fraud, background on advance directives, and resources for detailed information and personalized help. This information is up-to-date for 2017. You will get a new handbook every fall to help you compare coverage and learn new and important information.